Friday, January 14, 2011

Back for round two


1. New York, town Pelham Manor, its a nice suburb right outside NYC.

2. I had the opportunity to walk around NYC for the first time, we walked from grand central station all the way to canal street, which is china town. It was interesting seeing the whole city filled with people. Very limbically stimulating.

3. The INTERNET is gods gift to man.
How much people try to take advantage of you while you do pretty much anything associated with viewing pop media



The picture above depicts
Doc W, cerca 1987
picture from rsc-northwest.ac.uk
4. I don't know what i want to be, a lot of me things that my future requires me to leave Champlain, I'm inclined to believe that. But for now i am here.

Here's a little clip from one my favorite shows I started re-watching over break

1 comment: